What is Back Pain?
Around 80 per cent of the population will suffer from pain on the back at some time in their life, regardless of age or gender. Pain on the back is typically triggered in the following situations and pre-conditions:
- Considerable periods of sitting or standing
- Heavy lifting
- Irregularity, irritable bowel, and endometriosis
- Menstrual discomfort
- Insufficient flexibility
- Poor muscle tone
- Disorder in the thorax, lower limbs, and hips.
There are several more severe reasons for lower pain in the back such as disc injury, fracture, cancer and infection. Our osteopaths in Blackburn, as primary health care specialists, are trained to distinguish between uncomplicated pain in the back and back pain requiring referral to specialist carer.
Our osteopathic specialists at Blackburn Osteopathy will certainly help you develop the most effective course of action to manage your pain in the back. Our osteopath in Blackburn will allow you to help your body experience the following improvements:
- Enhance joint movement
- Decrease muscle stress, inflammation, and nerve irritability
- Improve blood supply and drainage to and from the spine and pelvis
- Lower the duration of low pain in the back episodes
- Help avoid future episodes
- Offer recommendations on posture, exercises, and stretching
- Supply suggestions on enhancing your ergonomic environment
- Supply guidance on diet plan, hydration, and workout
- Communicate and plan the therapy with your general practitioner and insurer
- Refer you for radiological assessment when required.
Come to Blackburn Osteopathy and meet our distinguished osteopaths in Blackburn. Experience the best relief and treatment of osteopathy. You will never regret it.