BSci, PGrad Dip Psych, M Ed. Psych
Jennifer is an Educational and Developmental Psychologist, Board Approved Supervisor, Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS), and Associate Member of the APS College of Educational and Developmental Psychologists. Jennifer completed her post-graduate training at the University of Melbourne where she now provides supervision for students in the Master of Educational Psychology program.
Jennifer’s work focuses on individual therapy and assessments (psycho-educational and diagnostic). Jennifer has a special interest in working with young people and their families, and brings a wealth of experience to her clinical work based on her experience across all year-levels in schools. Jennifer offers clients and families a warm, understanding and supportive approach to therapy, grounded in evidence-based practice. She believes in working collaboratively with youth, their parents, teachers and schools, to support the social, emotional, and educational development of her clients.
Specialising in the following:
- Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Disordered eating and Body Image Issues
- Stress, Coping and Adjustment difficulties
- Greif and Loss
- Parenting support and family functioning
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Attention/Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders
- Developmental Delay and Intellectual Disability
- Specific Learning Disabilities
- Learning and Cognition (school-behaviour problems, school refusal, giftedness)
- Emotional and behavioural regulation